Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December 22nd letter

Chicago Chronicles 12/22/2014 - Christmastime is Here‏ I don't have much to say seeing as I'll get to Skype home on Thursday, so my email this week will mostly consist of pictures. :) one is of our makeshift "tree" in our apartment. This week our zone went to the temple and had a gift exchange/devotional at the mission home. I really enjoyed it! We sang a lot of Christmas hymns and discussed the significance of having the Savior born into the world. On Sunday I sang with the choir for our Ward Christmas program! During third hour the kids in the ward did a Nativity performance which was as charming as it was spiritually uplifting. I'm so glad that two of our investigators came, John and Reed - it really was an excellent day. :) Speaking of John, he passed his interview with President Woodbury, and will be getting baptized this Saturday! We're super psyched for him, and we plan on having him over for dinner with a member family on Christmas Eve. Anywho, thanks so much to everyone who sent Christmas cards and packages - I feel really blessed to know so many wonderful people. Merry Christmas! I hope we all stay warm and spend some meaningful time with those around us. :) - Elder Jared Richardson {3} {3} {3} {3} {3} {3} {3} Favorite {3} Favorite {3} {3} {3} {3} Skype Messenger

No comments: