Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December 14th letter

This week was fun as we went caroling as a district to lots of less active members! We also had a great "ugly sweater" ward party on Saturday, which was fun to help out with. I'll include a picture. John's still working towards his baptism! Our mission president will interview him his week, and he'll hopefully get baptized on the 27th. At this point Elder Leslie and I will be for sure staying together for the next twenty weeks! I'm glad we're staying together, but I'm also sad to see some of the people in our district get transferred. Elder Petersen, our district leader, was a really great example to me when I first got moved to Lake Villa, and I'm really going to miss serving around him. Merry Christmas everyone! Let's make this week awesome. :) - Elder Jared Richardson

No comments: