Monday, January 19, 2015

Letter January 19th

This week blew by pretty quickly! We picked up a new investigator who requested a Book of Mormon via mail. He's an older gentleman who had many frankly weird perceptions of the church, but he came to the other Ward yesterday (by accident) and seemed to enjoy it! We'll see where that goes. Apart from that, we don't have much to work with. The majority of our time is spent stopping by less active members in our ward directory and tracting here and there. Not much shoveling since it's been warming up recently. The people I'm most concerned with are our young recent converts in the ward, particularly Chief and Don Busch, and Jacob Bos (who converted a year ago). None of them have had much of a desire to come to church, and I really want them to feel loved in this Ward. If everyone could keep them in your prayers that would be fantastic. I hope all is well in the Homefront. I want to do the best I can out here, as I may only have two weeks left in this area. I love you! Thanks for the letters and encouragement! - Elder Jared Richardson

No comments: