Monday, November 24, 2014

November 24th letter

Friends and Family, Hope you're all staying warm! It's a blizzard outside right now!! It snowed a little this week, and we had some warm days too, but it is FREEZING currently! Elder Leslie is doing well. I've been trying my best to set an example for him to follow and get him out of his comfort zone. So, we've tracted quite a bit, which isn't so pleasant when the wind makes you feel like you're rubbing your face against a piece of ice. But little by little I think he's improving and gradually adjusting to missionary life. :) This Sunday I'll be accompanying a couple in the ward for a Christmas duet, so I'm hoping to invite as many investigators and less active members as I can to come! I'd invite all of you to check out Christmas.Mormon.org in two days and watch the video there. It's a worldwide initiative the church is putting out that we missionaries will be using to invite others to learn more about the restored gospel. I'm excited to use it and keep working! Love you all, - Elder Jared Richardson © 2014 Microsoft Messenger

No comments: