Friday, November 14, 2014

Chicago Chronicles Nov. 10th- I have a son

10 months down, 14 to go! After three months of serving with me, my companion Elder Miller will be leaving this area for Hebron, Indiana, of all places! I've been telling him of all the awesome families he's going to meet - I know he's going to do great there. I've learned a lot from him this past transfer, such as contacting skills and being bold in inviting people to learn more about the Gospel. I gave him a Superman watch as a transfer gift. :) As for me, I'll be staying in Lake Villa and training a brand new missionary! I'm really excited to be a "dad" as they say in missionary terms, helping my new companion learn the basics just like Elder Potter did for me. It's very likely that he and I will serve here together for the next 12 weeks. I'm a little nervous about taking over the area, but if I do what I can and rely on the enabling power of Christ's Atonement, I know things will work out. I hope you're all doing well - I am always praying for your health and safety. I'm so blessed to have an awesome family and friends to come home to. The things of this world are fleeting and have little worth, but the relationships we make will last forever. - Elder Jared Richardson image1.JPG image2.JPG image3.JPG © 2014 Microsoft

No comments: