Tuesday, April 15, 2008

favorite films

So my sister's blog inspired me to create a list of favorite movies. I will list in catagories:

Musicals:
Sound of Music
Fiddler on the Roof
West Side Story
Evita
Newsies
Annie
Mary Poppins

Comedies:
Elf
Sky High
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Raising Arizona
Napoleon Dynamite
Princess Bride
What About Bob?

Stand up:
Brian Reagan: I Walked on the Moon

Romances:
Pride and Prejudice
Sense and Sensibility
Jane Eyre
Little Women
Sabrina (both versions)
Return to Me
Man from Snowy River
Sleepless in Seattle
While you were Sleeping

Adventure:
National Treasure
The Bourne Series
Indiana Jones series
Lord of the Rings series


Theses are just highlights of movies that have been fun for me over the years.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I forgot some of those comedies you listed. Another adventure/suspense movie I enjoyed was "The Italian Job". In fact, I have the soundtrack.