Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We're back!

We had a wonderful trip to Israel. We appreciate Krisi and Eddy for taking a week off work to come stay with our children. We learned so many fascinating things about the time of Christ and about Israel. I know I will never read the Bible the same way again. Our computer can't hold all the photos we took from Israel, so I will post pictures as we are able to download. Tonight I made falafels, hummus, cucumber/tomato salad, kalamata olives and mediterranean pickles with flat bread wraps with cheese and the spice zatar for dinner. The kids enjoyed the adventure of new tastes. They also enjoyed their April fools jello filled cups with straws and mini dessert sushi and hamburgers today.

1 comment:

Rydgd said...

Welcome back! I can't wait to see the pics. Glad you had a good time.