Monday, November 17, 2008

new smile

Betsy has a new smile. After some drama, she let me pull out her front tooth. I'm late in posting this news because I have been living in a hole with no internet. So my posts have to be few and far between on dial up. Thanks for your interest and sorry I have not been up to date. I am trying to upload her pictures but they are frozen for some reason.



I will also update on the super saturday crafts this Saturday. We are making beaded hoop earrings, photo clips and a framed glass wall hanging of the word Noel in red vinyl lettering with red ribbon.



I enjoyed eating at Olive Garden today with my husband for an early birthday date. I'll try to post on my birthday to detail if the breakfast in bed made by my children is edible.

1 comment:

skot said...

Happy birthday Jenni! I always enjoy reading your blog and it's good to hear updates on the family. I hope you have a great day!
-Your little bro